Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beacon Hill - Lighting Staged


Yesterday I dug out the lighting components in my stash and auditioned them in various arrangements. I thought I had everything needed, but apparently not. I believe I'll finish building before I install lights, but at least I know generally how it will play out. I did manage to sort and separate the jumble in the photo into two containers, one with lighting fixtures and the other with wiring supplies and components. The fixtures that made the cut are in a third container.

From left to right, to top floor rooms will be a sewing room, hallway, doctor's study -- or maid's room, sewing room, doctor's study. Middle floor: bathroom, hallway, master bedroom. Ground floor: dining room, entrance hall, parlor/music room.

No comments:

Post a Comment